Australian Idol rocks. This is the first Sunday night Prue and I have had at home in ages (since I work Sunday night). We’re at home becasue 5pm church wasn’t on because we had Take 5 – our annual 5pm camp (see the previous blog) – and we’re watching Idol.
Highlights of TAKE 5??
– Well it was great to get away with people and spend time with them looking at the Word together and hanging out getting to know them better. In our busy lives a weekedn doing this is invaluable.
– Seeing Morgan Powell… dead set legend.
– The food… breakfast in particular!
– The Swans winning by 1 point over the Westcoast Eagles in Subiaco
What’s Jowling? We came across Jowling in the Spectrum in the Sydney Morning Herald on Saturday morning. According to the website jowlers.com this is how it is done:
1. Loosen all the muscles in your face.
2. Try to keep your mouths and eyes open
3. Shake your head from side to side as quickly as possible
4. Take a photo
Try it! It’s absolutley hilarious to do as a big group (especially if it’s late at night and people are suffering from severe exhaustion). Stay tuned for more Jowling photos.